Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Pics of my brother's art

  1. #1
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My little brother has been doing Graffiti for quite some time, and whenever he tells me about it I always discount it to writing...

    <font face="comic sans ms">He who writes on bathroom walls.....</font>

    kinda stuff. Well, some of his work got posted on a graffiti website and all I can say is..... DAMN that beats the crap out of <font face="comic sans ms">TOILET TENNIS, LOOK RIGHT</font>!


    DSCF1993

    DSCF1978

    DSCF1985

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice work, but if I caught him doing that in MY neightbourhood... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    nice work, but if I caught him doing that in MY neightbourhood... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'd thank him and invite him in for a beer?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    probably, yeah... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love Graffiti like these [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] , but is theyre anybody who can read those??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I think the last one is a recipe for soup...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first one says "Deth", that I know for sure, and the last one IS a recipe for soup [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KNEW it!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SWEET! I've done a little "graf-art" (artsy-fartsy term! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) and there's some guy in my area that have done some SWEET stuff in the alleys in my neighbourhood, and even did the side of their house!


    ...tell your brother I said that's some sweet-ass shit [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love graffiti! That's some really great work!

    Now I hope he doesn't get caught! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •